Cherish the days you spent stationed at Fort Shafter with our ocean view designed charm. Our Fort Shafter Charm is a silver disk with a beautiful ocean view, palm trees reminiscent of the Oahu coast. Shafter is the oldest military base on the island of Oahu and it is the home base of the United States Army Pacific Command and the Army Corps of Engineers Pacific Ocean Division.
- A custom-created design
- Fine .925 cast silver, produced in California.
- Hand-painted by women artisans.
- Licensed by the U.S. Army
- Add a twinkle accent to mark the number of times you have been to Fort Shafter
- Pairs well with the Pacific Blue Swirl Glass Spacer
This charm is part of our military jewelry collection, where you can find more items that celebrate our armed forces. Browse our website to collect your special charms and share your unique story bracelet.
Complete the look:
Thirty day free returns. Email email@example.com for assistance with a refund or exchange.
Free shipping on orders over $250
High Quality Beautiful Keepsakes
We are a women owned small business that creates our own exclusive line of jewelry. It is handcrafted in the USA and hand painted and finished by women artisans.