Treasure your memories at Fort Leavenworth with our sterling silver bison charm. Fort Leavenworth is the oldest continuously active Army post west of the Mississippi, only the herds of bisons have been there longer. It is now the Intellectual Center of the U.S. Army.
- A custom-created design
- Fine .925 cast silver, produced in California.
- Hand-painted by women artisans.
- Licensed by the U.S. Army
- Add a twinkle accent to mark the number of times you have been to Fort Leavenworth.
- Pairs well with the Follow Your Arrow Spacer
This charm is part of our military jewelry collection, where you can find more items that celebrate our armed forces. Browse our website to collect your special charms and share your unique story bracelet.
Complete the look:
Thirty day free returns. Email email@example.com for assistance with a refund or exchange.
Free shipping on orders over $250
High Quality Beautiful Keepsakes
We are a women owned small business that creates our own exclusive line of jewelry. It is handcrafted in the USA and hand painted and finished by women artisans.