Commemorate your time at this wonderful Army installation with our silver sunflower charm. The sunflower is the official state flower of Kansas. Established in 1853, Fort Riley is in northeast Kansas and has an early history tied to the protection of settlers and trade along the Oregon and Santa Fe Trails.
- A custom-created design
- Fine .925 cast silver, produced in California.
- Hand-painted by women artisans.
- Licensed by the U.S. Army
- Add a twinkle accent to mark the number of times you have been to Fort Riley
- Pairs well with the Mother Earth Amber Glass Spacer
This charm is part of our military jewelry collection, where you can find more items that celebrate our armed forces. Browse our website to collect your special charms and share your unique story bracelet.
Complete the look:
Thirty day free returns. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with a refund or exchange.
Free shipping on orders over $250
High Quality Beautiful Keepsakes
We are a women owned small business that creates our own exclusive line of jewelry. It is handcrafted in the USA and hand painted and finished by women artisans.